The Daily Shake
Peanut Butter And Banana Shake
- handful of fresh spinach
- 1/3 large banana
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 1Tbsp natural peanut butter
- dash of cinnamon
- Men can add upto double of
1.Fill 1/3 of the blender container with water.
2.Add spinach,banana, peanut butter,protein powder,cinnamon and blend until
3. Add desired ice and blend.
4. Remove from blender & enjoy!
*Add more ice to make shake thicker or more water to make it
- Most protein powders were designed to have enough flavour to be blended with just water. Although using milk, soy or nut milks can add an added flavour and smoothness to the shake, keep the extra calories out and only use sparingly and not as your go to smoothie foundation.
- Bananas rank high on the glycemic index, which means they have ALOT of sugar. A little goes a long way!
- Trust me, you wont taste the spinach!