The Daily Shake
Pumpkin Pie Shake
- 1/3 c pumpkin pure
- 4 walnuts
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- almond milk (optional)
- dash of pumpin spice,
- Men can add upto double of
1.Fill 1/3 of the blender container with water.
2. Add pumpkin, protein powder, walnuts and spices, and blend
3. Add desired amount of almond milk, ice and blend.
4. Remove from blender & enjoy!
*Add more ice to make shake thicker or more water to make it
- Pumpkin packs in healthy amounts of vitamin K, A, C and E as well as potassium and magnesium. Pumpkin is also an excellent source of carotenoids (beta-carotene) which is a cancerfighting property
- Magnesium is an essential mineral that the body can only obtain through food. It helps metabolize carbohydrates and fat, and synthesize protein and DNA. It also helps the body heal. Magnesium can be found in whole grains, green kafy vegetables, legumes, salmon, and certain fruits.
- Walnuts offer protein, fiber, and a heaping portion of healthy fats, which provide omega 3 fa, acids. ‘,Walnuts are also rich in folate and a good source of minerals includi, cakium, magnesium, and potassium.