Sundried Tomato Tzaziki
Pair with chicken, seafood or veggies
- 3/4c low fat plain yogurt
- 1/4c sundried tomatoes
- 1/4c cucumber (peeled, seeds
removed, rough chopped)
- 1 Tbsp dried basil
- 2 tsp pure honey
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- salt & pepper
Combine all ingredients in a blender or mini food processor and puree until smooth.
* Serves 4 large (men) or 8 small (women) servings.
- Tzatziki is a Greek appetizer that’s often served as a sauce for souvlaki and gyros.
- The yogurt in the tzatziki makes it ideal for pairing with spicy dishes and hot spices.