The Daily Shake
Blue Crush Shake
- handful of fresh spinach
- 1/3 c blueberries
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 1/3 coconut milk/almond milk
- 1Tbsp almond butter
- Men should consume upto
double of each ingredient.
1.Fill 1/3 of the blender container with water.
2.Add spinach,blueberries,protein powder,milk and blend until
3. Add desired ice and blend.
4. Remove from blender & enjoy!
*Add more ice to make shake thicker or more water to make it
- Blueberries are ranked very low on the glycermic index, which means very low in sugar!Hurray!
- Blueberries are known for their antioxidant propeties, which is due to the fact that they are rich in phytonutrients, most notably anthocyanin- the same property that maked their skin blue.
- Fruits and vegetables contain phytonutrients. Phytonutrients aren’t essential for keeping you alive, unlike the vitamins and minerals tat plant foods contain. But when you eat or drink phytonutrients, they help prevent disease a keep your body working properly. For that reason they support the nervous system and offer disease prevention benefits.